Sunday, January 6, 2013

Encouragment from HYPE

Hey Everyone!!!
HYPE would love to give some encouragement this weekend, the audition process can feel very long. We all know how hard it is to wait for that dreaded list, and now that it is up, soaking in all that has happened, so here are some verses that will hopefully help you put your eyes on the Lord. Congratulations to everyone this weekend :) 

Proverbs 3:5-6 
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

1 Peter 5:7
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment